Hello world, meet Debbie.

by - 10:44


Took time to set up a feature but we finally have one, and her name is Debbie. Here is a short interview that i managed to rap up with the free spirited fashionista herself with a little description of her "street classy" 
1. Who is Debbie?
Debbie is a loud, fun and interesting individual. I could say she has a unique and attractive style which is eye catching.
2.Have you always been into fashion? 
Yes, I've always been into fashion since inception 😂
Well, it's always been a part of me.
3.How do you describe your style? 
I do both, street style and classy so I'd call it street classy 😂😂
(If there's such a thing)
4.Who or what inspires your fashion?
My character
5.What are your closet favourite?
White vest and brogues
6.Whose closet would you raid?
Trevor stuurman and Maitele wawe
7.What are favourite go to stores?
Favourites stores? I don't have any, I pretty much buy clothes from everywhere... as long as I like it... 
I'm also the type to see beauty in something but in my own ways so I sometimes buy and add my own spices to whatever it may be...
8.Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
In the next five years, mmm my law career will be successful and my style will have no boundaries, probably be working towards making my clothing line... (it's all I've ever wanted)
9.Where can people reach you?
People can find me on instagram at Debbie_debzy or using my email at deepickard40@gmail

You May Also Like

0 comments