Compilation Of Random Outfits.

by - 02:12

Hey guys, its been way too long i know. My apologies for my inconsistent blog posts, busy schedules with life and school kind of took a toll on me these past few months. Anyway, back to business! To make up for my absence , I managed to compile a few pictures out of the outfits worn by me and the indigo family these past few months. Take a look below;

Outfit #1.
Cap: Nike 
Jeans: Skinny jeans 
Shirt: Off White
Shoes: Converse
Outfit #2. 
Hat: Mr. price 
Flannel Shirt: Local Boutique 
Jeans: Blue denim skinny jeans
Outfit #3. 
Hat: Mr. price
Polka Dot Shirts: Local Boutique 
Jeans: Black skinny jeans
Shoes: Adidas Zx flux
Outfit #4.
Shirt: Huf
Denim shorts: local boutique 
Shoes: Old school Vans
Outfit #5.

Shirt: Total Sports
Jeans: local boutique 
Shoes: Adidas Stan Smith
Outfit #6
Long Shirt: local boutique
Shoes: Converse 

You May Also Like

0 comments